Now accepting applications for Mid-Year positions
The Mid-Year City Year AmeriCorps member position is a unique opportunity to serve with City Year starting in November through January until the remainder of the school year. Mid-Year City Year AmeriCorps members increase the capacity of our teams to reach even more students. We’re looking for qualified individuals to join our team and lead the second half of the year powerfully.
As a City Year Mid-Year AmeriCorps member, you’ll enter an expedited training program prior to starting service in schools. Mid-Year AmeriCorps members must adapt at a quick pace and be ready to build relationships with teammates and school partners.
The benefits of serving as a Mid-Year AmeriCorps include:
- A bi-weekly living stipend of $630 ($674 in San Jose)
- A Segal Education award upon the completion of service valued at $2,960 for Mid-Year AmeriCorps members
- Health insurance
- Loan forbearance on qualifying student loans
- Uniform provided by ARAMARK and shoes provided by Converse
- Eligibility for exclusive scholarships to over 120 colleges and universities
- Networking sessions and professional development opportunities
- Leadership development training
- The opportunity to apply for a full year of service as a Returning AmeriCorps member the following year